Poppy & Pout Lip Scrub
- FLOWER POWERED LIP SCRUB | BLOOD ORANGE MINT - Our exfoliating lip scrubs are the perfect way to prep your pout for smooth, hydrated lip balm application. We use a clean combination of natural ingredients like sugar and essential oils to help clean and gently exfoliate your lips. Our Blood Orange Mint flavor combination is the perfect marriage of fruity and minty. Why choose one when you could have both?
- EXFOLIATE, SMOOTH, & REPAIR - Gently exfoliate dry, rough lips leaving them silky smooth & supple. Our scrubs leave your pout perfectly conditioned & ready for any lip application. They contain natural sunflower oil, coconut oil & vitamin E; it’s the perfect combination for hydrating & repairing damaged lips.
- 100% NATURAL | PARABEN & CRUELTY FREE- We keep our ingredients 100% natural & paraben free. We use all natural sugar (sucrose), coconut oil, sunflower oil, beeswax, natural flavor oil, and vitamin E in our scrubs. Our natural flavoring mixed with the exfoliating sugar makes our scrubs taste so good on your lips. All Poppy & Pout products are cruelty free & never tested on animals.
- HANDCRAFTED | RECYCLABLE JAR - It takes a little extra care to fill beautiful colored glass jars. Our lip scrubs are hand made at our Poppy & Pout headquarters in Idaho. I guess it’s a bit old school, but we take our time putting love & care into each scrub. The glass jars are fully recyclable & reusable; they are so beautiful that you may want to use them as a decoration!
- HOW TO USE- Rub finger over lip scrub until product warms (about 10-15 seconds). Massage onto lips in a circular motion. Wipe off excess and reveal a perfectly kissable pout. BUNDLE & SAVE - Add any 2 scrubs to your cart, get 10% off; add any 4 scrubs, get 20% off.
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.